Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC panels have an easy to clean, scratch-resistant and nonporous surface that offers great moisture resistance that is highly durable and resistant to mold, mildew and most chemicals.
These panels are rated Class A on fire rating as per ASTM E84 (Flame spread = 25) and Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA USDA (US) requirements for walls and ceilings.
Buy Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC panels from Duramax that will replace all your products and will cover your labor up to $25,000 if you ever need to replace our panel due to peeling, delaminating, or mold.
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC panels have a unique tongue-and-groove interlocking system that makes both vertical and horizontal installation quick and easy. It’s lightweight and easy to work with that does not need special training or tools to install.
- work table
- tape measure
- utility knife
- tin snips
- caulking gun
- putty knife
- sliding radial arm saw
- drill /screw gun
- ladders and /or scaffolding
** Use a fine tooth blade (12 to 16 teeth per inch) with the blade installed in the reverse direction. Some applicators prefer hand-held circular saws with a similar blade installation.
- Check surfaces for straightness and install strapping where necessary. Make sure that all vapour barriers etc are installed to code prior to Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard panels being installed.
- It is recommended that Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard panels run parallel to ceiling joists, roof trusses or wall studs. When additional strapping has to be installed a 1” x 4” or 2” x 4” should be the minimum that is installed. It is always good practice to check with local authorities before proceeding. Installing strapping perpendicular to the framing members every 24” is recommended. Load tables are available for larger spans. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Install wood blocking around all openings to properly support trims.
- When planning to suspend lighting or other items, install adequate backing at each location as required.
- All panels should be allowed to slide free after nailing to allow for expansion and contraction. Always fasten in the center of the slots. Allow a minimum of 1/16” (about the thickness of a dime) between the back of the fastener head and the nailing flange. Leave a minimum of 1⁄4” clearance at ends of all panels and trims to allow for expansion and contraction. IMPORTANT WARNING: DO NOT FASTEN TIGHTLY. DO NOT FACE NAIL.
- Fasteners should penetrate a minimum of 1” into solid backing and be no more than 24” apart and at least 4”from the end of the panel. Before fastening, double-check to make certain that the Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard Panel is interlocked along its entire length. Keep the joints uniform to ensure that all joints remain parallel. Also make certain that Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC panels can slide freely, nail properly by starting at the center of the panel and working outwards.
- Use a one-part, neutral cure silicone sealant to seal all corners, to seal around all fixtures and to repair small holes. The sealant color should be off-white to match the liner panel.
- Begin by installing the necessary trim on the perimeter of the ceiling. Fasten trim at 24” maximum to wood strips or the ceiling members along the perimeter of the ceiling area.
- Cut the width and length of the first panel for the first course. Install into the necessary trim at one corner of the ceiling. Be sure to leave room in the trim for 1/8” expansion at the side and for 1⁄4”expansion at the end. Fasten every 24” maximum, positioning fasteners in the centre of the slots. Do not fasten tightly. Do not fasten within 4” of the end of the panels.
- Install an H-Trim on the end of the first course leaving room for expansion 1⁄4”. Fasten the H-Trim on the other side to wood supports at 24” on center.
- As the installation proceeds install J-Trim around all openings. Cut the panels to suit the J-Trim. Be sure to leave room for expansion of the paneling and the J-Trim (As per Basic Installation 1.)
- Install Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard panels on walls in a similar manner to the ceiling installation.
- When installing Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard Panels on walls and ceilings, install the wall panels first, before installing the Inside Cove Trim for the ceiling.
- Begin by installing the Base Trim along the bottom of the wall. If using a “J” Trim be sure to drill 1⁄4” dia. drain holes in the bottom of the J-Trim at 16” on center for drainage.
- You have a few options when coming to an inside corner:
- At corners, install J-Trim vertically to finish the ends of the butt joints.
- Install the inside cove trim when the panel comes to the corner, then proceed with the rest of the wall installation starting at the inside cove moulding and working away from it.
- If the ceiling is not finished or an inside cove trim is not used, install a “J” Trim to the top of the Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC Panel.
For more information, read more on Duramax PVC Wall and Ceiling panels here: https://www.duramaxpvcpanels.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/duramaxpvcwallpanelsbrochure.pdf
Get Quality TRUSSCORE PVC Panels
Want to learn more about Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard?
Talk to a Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard PVC Panels Expert today at 323-892-0259 to get the best deals and the most experience.